- Tuesday, November
- Special Note:
Because Christmas and New Year's Day both fall on Mondays this
- The December Operating Session will the
the Third (instead of Fourth) Monday on
December 18, 2006.
- The January Business Meeting will the the
Second (instead of First) Monday on
Tuesday, November 7, 2006
- Congratulations to Brandon Wehe on completing his
membership probationary period. Brandon is now the newest
member of the Quad-City Society of Model Engineers!
- Congratulations to incoming 2007 QCSME
- Ron Rahn was elected to another term as
- Ken Roehrs was elected
to the Vice-President's office, replacing Bill Paxton.
- David Piskorik was
elected to another term as Treasurer.
- Tom Rasmussen was
elected to another term as Secretary.